- - Master in Romanic Languages (French-Spanish) from the Catholic University of Leuven, 2001-2005
- - Complementary Master in Business Economics, Leuven School of Business & Economics, 2005-2006
- - Intensive summer course webmaster, Universidad Técnica de Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2011
- - A complementary Master in Business Economics, two years at Fortis Bank, then at Euler Hermes, courses on balance sheet analysis and financial analysis.
- - Familiar with terms like annual report,IFRS, monetary policy, depreciation, value investing,EBIT...
- - Social and commercial law (complementary master in business economics), experience with revision of the coordinated articles of association and modifications for listed clients of Fortis België.
- - Familiar with Terms and conditions of sale, general terms and conditions, articles of association, amendments of articles, real estate contracts, minutes, disclaimers, privacy statements....
Type of texts?
- - Economic, financial, accounting, stock market...
- - Prospectus, newsletters, KIID, key investor information, quarterly reports, weekly updates, environmental statements, presentations, letter to the shareholders, financial reports,...
- - Terms and conditions of sale, general terms and conditions, articles of association, amendments of articles, contracts, minutes, disclaimers, privacy statements...
- Trados Studio 2011 -
- MemoQ 2013 R2 -